Brea Bail Bonds Services
OUR PROMISE TO OUR CLIENTS
We are CUSTOMER SERVICE ORIENTED.
We are EXPERIENCED.
We are CONVENIENT.
We are CONFIDENTIAL.
Despite one’s guilt or innocence, no one likes having to spend time in prison. Brea Bail Bonds offers clients release from jail should they qualify.
Once a bond has been set by a Judge, we can help with the release of the defendant. Our experienced agents can negotiate a bond price, and a payment plan can be set up if necessary. Our experienced and compassionate agents will help you through the entire bail process.
Being arrested can be both a difficult and frustrating time. Brea Bail Bonds is happy to answer any and all questions you have about the process. We do not just process bail—we immerse ourselves into every individual situation in order to assist each client with the best option for release. You can read our BLOG for additional information relating to specific situations where we have helped our clients.
If you, a family member, or friend is requiring fast, reliable service following a run in with the law, contact us immediately. Brea Bail Bonds is dependable and trustworthy, and can provide expert consultations regarding any bond services.
CALL US NOW AT 714-643-8489 OR SEND US A MESSAGE.
WE ARE AVAILABLE 24/7!
Our services include:
- 24/7 availability
- Defendant release based on compassion and driven methods
- Assessment of each individual case, adhering to strict industry guidelines
- Performing the entire process via fax and telephone
- Answering all concerns and questions both before and after a defendant’s release
- Providing all clients with knowledge of the entire bail process
- Continuing to serve you until the case is finalized
- All courts
- Lowest rates permitted by law
- Transfering bonds from state to state
- Time is always of the essence
- Financing available
- Attending all courts and jails
- Coming to you, whether at home or in jail
- Arranging meetings immediately by telephone
- Accepting collect calls from detention centers; connecting you through to your family
- Visa • MasterCard • Discover • American Express
- Accepting cash, checks, credit cards, ATM/debit/check cards, money orders, Western Union, and wire transfers.